Keep in touch!
28th October 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
31st October 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
4th November 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Are there any passionate photographers out there? Are you free on Monday 27th October 6-8pm? We would love you to help capture our event! 14 hours ago
- 2014/15 EMPOWERED VOICES year is coming SOON! Join the launch event on Tuesday 4th November at 7pm! http://t.co/t6er8So5hf 14 hours ago
- 435 days to go: Using technology to tackle ebola (http://t.co/F7NG3Z31XW) and improving maternal health (http://t.co/xO8cydSIO7) #MDG500 19 hours ago
To contact us:Office landline: +44 (0)1223 351713 Skype: humanitariancentre Email: email@example.com
To contact individual staff members, find their details here
From 1 February 2014, our address is:c/o Emmanuel United Reformed Church 72 Trumpington Street (on the corner of Little Saint Mary’s Lane) Cambridge, CB2 1RR
During the Fair Shares Café opening hours (Tues-Fri, 10:30 am-3 pm), get to us by going through the café, bearing right down the hallway, and up the spiral stairs between the two sets of Church Hall doors. We are in the office on the mezzanine to your left at the top of the stairs.
Outside of café opening hours, please ring the front door bell or give us a ring on the office phone for access.
Cycle parking can be found outside of the Mill Lane Lecture Rooms, in the 16a Mill Lane car park, and on nearby roads. The Grand Arcade Cycle Park, a purpose build, secure cycle parking facility, is nearby on Corn Exchange Street.
The UNI 4 bus from Madingley Road Park & Ride and Addenbrooke’s Hospital stops in front of Emmanuel United Reformed Church on Trumpington Street. The Trumpington Park and Ride also stops here.
The nearest railway station is Cambridge (approx. 20 mins walk), with taxis and frequent buses to the city centre.
The centre of Cambridge and the area around Emmanuel United Reformed Church are subject to vehicle restrictions. The nearest public car park is the Grand Arcade on Corn Exchange Street. Limited Pay and Display and Blue Badge holder parking is available nearby on Trumpington Street.
The Humanitarian Centre runs a number of email bulletins that include information about:
- A fortnightly email digest of development-related events in Cambridge.
- A monthly bulletin with news about the Humanitarian Centre and its membership organisations.
- Volunteer opportunities in Cambridge and overseas.
To join any of these mailing lists, please sign up here.