Keep in touch!
- 469 days to go: Check out the progress on #MDG8 - a global partnership for development - in this report released today but the UN MDG Gap... 38 mins ago
- Join our team! Work with @CGHR_Cambridge on @africas_voices & support the @HumCentre network. Apply by 28/9: http://t.co/QzQmeUMLgW 18 hours ago
- Only two months until we launch the 2014 Development Report about #ourfoodfutures! Launch will be at Liberated Feast: http://t.co/hI5r2mrmea 2 days ago
To contact us:Office landline: +44 (0)1223 351713 Skype: humanitariancentre Email: email@example.com
To contact individual staff members, find their details here
From 1 February 2014, our address is:c/o Emmanuel United Reformed Church 72 Trumpington Street (on the corner of Little Saint Mary’s Lane) Cambridge, CB2 1RR
During the Fair Shares Café opening hours (Tues-Fri, 10:30 am-3 pm), get to us by going through the café, bearing right down the hallway, and up the spiral stairs between the two sets of Church Hall doors. We are in the office on the mezzanine to your left at the top of the stairs.
Outside of café opening hours, please ring the front door bell or give us a ring on the office phone for access.
Cycle parking can be found outside of the Mill Lane Lecture Rooms, in the 16a Mill Lane car park, and on nearby roads. The Grand Arcade Cycle Park, a purpose build, secure cycle parking facility, is nearby on Corn Exchange Street.
The UNI 4 bus from Madingley Road Park & Ride and Addenbrooke’s Hospital stops in front of Emmanuel United Reformed Church on Trumpington Street. The Trumpington Park and Ride also stops here.
The nearest railway station is Cambridge (approx. 20 mins walk), with taxis and frequent buses to the city centre.
The centre of Cambridge and the area around Emmanuel United Reformed Church are subject to vehicle restrictions. The nearest public car park is the Grand Arcade on Corn Exchange Street. Limited Pay and Display and Blue Badge holder parking is available nearby on Trumpington Street.
The Humanitarian Centre runs a number of email bulletins:
- A weekly email digest of development-related events in Cambridge.
- Updates on the 2013-2014 Global Food Futures Year.
- Volunteer opportunities in Cambridge and overseas.
To join any of these mailing lists, please sign up here.