Keep in touch!
- 466 days to go: Today marks the International Day of Peace - the foundation to all development work, especially #MDGMomentum. How are you... 15 hours ago
- 467 days to go: Think back to your school days - what did you classroom look like? #MDG2 seeks to achieve universal primary education, so... 2 days ago
- 468 days to go: This week, the University of Cambridge has been ranked the 2nd best University in the World! We are working to bring... 3 days ago
By becoming an annual member of The Humanitarian Centre, you will join a dynamic engaged network of successful organisations and individuals from a wide range backgrounds, all of whom are working together to reduce global poverty.
You can now sign up to become an Individual Member online, and become more closely involved with our activities and opportunities throughout the year.
- Joining a dynamic network of like-minded individuals
- Exclusive access to member-only events and discounts on charged events throughout the year
- Regular updates on our work and wider sector news
- Advice, support and training opportunities
- Access to exciting volunteer opportunities and job vacancies at home and overseas
- Use of our Resource Centre Library comprising topical books, journals and podcasts
- Fantastic offers for membership card holders local to Cambridge from Cambridge retailers including The Cambridge Cheese Company, The Cambridge Chop House, Chocolat Chocolat, The Fudge Kitchen (Cambridge store), Indigo Coffee House, La Raza and Ta Bouche.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Individual membership is fixed for students and unemployed and all other individuals. Individual membership is organised on a rolling basis; the membership will be due for renewal exactly one year after it commences.
|Individual Membership Band||Membership fee|
|Student/Job seeking per annum||£15|
|Individual per annum||£30|
How do I join?
You will then receive a personal confirmation and welcome email, asking you a few vital details to help us give you the most from your membership.
On receipt of this, you’ll receive a membership welcome pack (sent within the UK), comprising your membership card, offers, and a full outline of your membership privileges.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!