By becoming an annual member of The Humanitarian Centre, you will join a dynamic engaged network of successful organisations and individuals from a wide range backgrounds, all of whom are working together to reduce global poverty.
You can now sign up to become an Individual Member online, and become more closely involved with our activities and opportunities throughout the year.
- Joining a dynamic network of like-minded individuals
- Exclusive access to member-only events and discounts on charged events throughout the year
- Regular updates on our work and wider sector news
- Advice, support and training opportunities
- Access to exciting volunteer opportunities and job vacancies at home and overseas
- Use of our Resource Centre Library comprising topical books, journals and podcasts
How much does it cost?
The cost of Individual membership is fixed for students and unemployed and all other individuals. If you join before 30th of June in a year, your membership renewal will be due on the 1st of January the following year. If you join after 1st of July in a year, your membership will expire on the 31st December the following year.
|Individual Membership Band||Membership fee|
|Student/Job seeking per annum||£15|
|Individual per annum||£30|
Once signed up you will then receive a personal confirmation and welcome email, asking you a few vital details to help us give you the most from your membership.
On receipt of this, you’ll receive a membership welcome pack (sent within the UK), comprising your membership card, offers, and a full outline of your membership privileges.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!