Keep in touch!
- RT @AidEx2014: Great piece on why innovation in aid needs to be problem-focused, not supply-driven @irinnews http://t.co/yYnpFRgoBC #AidExT… 2 days ago
- RT @WeCanEndPoverty: On this week's World Hepatitis Day, @WHO called for momentum to tackle disease http://t.co/Kou4jWV6hv #thinkhepatitis … 2 days ago
- RT @FoodSecurityUK: 5min video on family farming as key to global #foodsecurity in International year of Family Farming http://t.co/0OUjsv0… 2 days ago
We need your support to help us work towards global poverty reduction. We are truly grateful for support of all levels and types, and there are a great many ways to get involved.
“ARM was very impressed by the variety of events the Humanitarian Centre hosted for the ICT4D year, and the high quality of the end report. Sponsoring the programme brought many benefits for ARM, we felt it was good value and would certainly recommend sponsorship to other companies.” – Tudor Brown, Co-founder and President of ARM, sponsor of the Humanitarian Centre’s ICT4D Development Year.
- Donate: If you wish to make a one-off donation, you can do so electronically through our Mydonate site. If you are a UK taxpayer, you can opt into Gift Aid, which allows us to claim back almost a third on your donation. (For example, with Gift Aid we will receive £12.88 from a £10 donation.)
Alternatively, you can always write a cheque for the amount that you would like donate and post it back to us at: The Humanitarian Centre, c/o Fenners, Gresham Road, Cambridge, CB1 2ES, UK.
Your donation will make a significant difference to the work we can achieve.
- Become a corporate sponsor: If your company would like to consider giving a larger gift, we have various sponsorship opportunities. For more information, please contact Anna-Joy Rickard at email@example.com.
- Volunteer/Pro Bono: There are many opportunities for giving your time and skills to the Humanitarian Centre as well as to our member organisations. We promote and provide opportunities for volunteering, skills-building and work experience each year to at least 30 students, young professionals and members of the wider community. Please refer to our volunteering opportunities page for the latest vacancies.
In addition, we welcome pro bono skills and expertise as a way to increase our capacity and improve our practices. If you would like to get involved on a pro-bono basis, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a member of the Humanitarian Centre: You can join the Humanitarian Centre as an individual or as an organisation, to support our work while benefiting from a range of services. Please visit our membership page for details.
- Come to our events: For 2013, the Humanitarian Centre has planned an exciting programme of activities and events around the theme of sustainability. To receive updates about these and other events within our networksubscribe to our mailing list.
- Fundraise: If you have an idea about how to fundraise for us, we would love to hear about it! You can create your own fundraising page on our Mydonate site and begin your exciting activities in support of the Humanitarian Centre. If you have queries or would like advice about your fundraiser, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Follow us: You can find out about Humanitarian Centre news and events, and share your thoughts and comments, via Facebook and Twitter.