Keep in touch!
- Become a volunteer and help to make @HumCentre events even better! We need your help! More information here http://t.co/36xsecWkXF 5 hours ago
- RT @CGHR_Cambridge: We have an exciting internship opportunity at the CGHR and @HumCentre. Deadline Sunday 5th October. http://t.co/i391em6… 8 hours ago
- 457 days to go: It's been a busy month at the HC, but even busier for our Member of the Month, The Cambridge Development Initiative!... 1 day ago
We need your support to help us work towards global poverty reduction. We are truly grateful for support of all levels and types, and there are a great many ways to get involved.
- Donate: If you wish to make a one-off donation, you can do so electronically through our Mydonate site. If you are a UK taxpayer, you can opt into Gift Aid, which allows us to claim back almost a third on your donation. (For example, with Gift Aid we will receive £12.88 from a £10 donation.) Your donation will make a significant difference to the work we can achieve.
- Become a corporate sponsor: If your company would like to consider giving a larger gift, we have various sponsorship opportunities. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work for us, or one of our members: For current opportunities, please check here.
- Become a member of the Humanitarian Centre: You can join the Humanitarian Centre as an individual or as an organisation, to support our work while benefiting from a range of services. Please visit our membership page for details.
- Come to our events: The Humanitarian Centre has an exciting programme of activities and events. To receive updates about these and other events within our networksubscribe to our mailing list or check out our calendar.
- Fundraise: Why not host a Blue Dot Dinner or another event to raise money for the Humanitarian Centre’s vital work? Email email@example.com if you think you can help.
- Follow us: You can find out about Humanitarian Centre news and events, and share your thoughts and comments, via Facebook and Twitter.
- Engage in our key projects: Read our annual International Development Report, access some resources or learn about our themed years here.