Keep in touch!
- RT @AidEx2014: Great piece on why innovation in aid needs to be problem-focused, not supply-driven @irinnews http://t.co/yYnpFRgoBC #AidExT… 2 days ago
- RT @WeCanEndPoverty: On this week's World Hepatitis Day, @WHO called for momentum to tackle disease http://t.co/Kou4jWV6hv #thinkhepatitis … 2 days ago
- RT @FoodSecurityUK: 5min video on family farming as key to global #foodsecurity in International year of Family Farming http://t.co/0OUjsv0… 2 days ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities