Sign up to our mailing list
- @TeamC2015 Thanks for the tweet! It looks like there are a lot of synergies in our work. We look forward to following you! 1 day ago
- RT @CBMuk: Revolutionary new childbirth device http://t.co/rJCsprR6tV to protect mothers and safely deliver babies. #MDG4 #MDG5 1 day ago
- @BritishCouncil & the colorful report that inspired the evening: http://t.co/HqaHKZFagG featuring your work on #ClimateChange communication 1 day ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities