Keep in touch!
- RT @MalalaFund: "Invest in women, invent in girls. Among human resources the most under-utilised is womens' power, womens' potential" -@sec… 12 hours ago
- The Humanitarian Centre Weekly is out! http://t.co/XDsAc4ISgO Stories via @GinnyBarbour 14 hours ago
- RT @PfCEthiopia: We provide vocational training to poor youth & help them set up small businesses - here's why http://t.co/kc43q0sWL4 http:… 16 hours ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities