Sign up to our mailing list
- Negative wordle for #rights-based approach to #humanrights #poverty #development yr @ #PPM1 http://t.co/4a75SrVZTT 17 hours ago
- Discussing personal commitments to & contacts for #humanrights, #poverty & #development themed yr @ #PPM1 17 hours ago
- From @mountain_trust - there are achievable goals. We can alleviate the negatives or highlight the positives of #rightsbased approach 17 hours ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities