Keep in touch!
- The Board of Trustees is delighted to announce the appointment of Dr Lara Allen as our new Director. More about Lara: http://t.co/34upvwAknv 21 mins ago
- RT @Caroline_Jaine: My painting of the work of the Rama Foundation - @HumCentre members https://t.co/L6wfpwCUfC http://t.co/cFigmrvxrB 7 hours ago
- Thx for voting! We're calling our 2014-15 focus on #humanrights & #poverty "Empowered Voices: collective action for a world without poverty" 1 day ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities