Sign up to our mailing list
- @CambridgeHub Pls RT: Join the @HumCentre team! Internship application deadline this Wednesday 23rd April. Details - http://t.co/vyzy3j6VO7 59 mins ago
- RT @CamCropShare: @HumCentre pls RT: Have you donated to the @CSANetwork yet? Help support sustainable community farms like us :-) https://… 1 hour ago
- Join the @HumCentre team this Summer/Autumn! Send us your internship application by Wednesday 23rd April. Details - http://t.co/t3tT5emJEO 22 hours ago
What We Offer
Cross-sector collaboration and innovative thinking are at the forefront of current approaches to international development. As a network, this kind of collaboration is at the heart of what the Humanitarian Centre does. Each year we run a ‘themed year’ of events focusing on a specific international development issue.
- Global Health Year 2011-2012
- Previous Themed Years
- Reports and Publications
- Multimedia Resources
By providing resources, space and training, as well as advice and publicity, the Humanitarian Centre builds the skills and capacity of over 40 Cambridge-based NGOs. Many more international development practitioners in the Cambridge area access our services as individuals and students.
- Training and Courses
- Space and Equipment
- Jobs and internships
- Volunteering Opportunities